The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silly Baby

Luke is getting funnier and funnier everyday! I find myself laughing at him all the time during the day! He loves to make me and Justin laugh too! When we laugh...it makes him laugh even harder! He is into everything in this house. I cannot leave a room for a single second because he will be into something he is not supposed to be into. For instance- shoes. He has a new habit of wanting to find shoes and chew on them lol. Mostly he crawls straight for the Christmas Tree! I had to put his presents that were under the tree on a chair because he goes right for them and wants to tear the paper off. But since he started crawling he is napping a lot longer during the day and eating a whole bunch more too. I think he is burning a lot of calories and looking to replace them????

Luke does have a new favorite toy though! His Aunt Tamara bought him a Winnie the Pooh that crawls on the floor and sings. OMG...he LOVES it so much! They crawl together on the floor and Luke gets soooo excited =) about it!


No comments: