The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, April 19, 2010

Whewww...Life is BUSY!

April-August are non-stop busy times for us every year. We are always full w/weddings, birthday parties, traveling for vacations, graduation parties, etc!

I sent out Lukes invitation for his 2nd birthday this weekend. I was seriously in awe that we are already officially planning his 2nd birthday party. I cannot believe how fast time goes. Luke is no where near being a baby anymore either =(. He is almost fully potty trained. Still having trouble during naptime&bed time. He will poop in the potty everytime with no problem. But he will not come inside (when playing outside) to go potty either. Play time is way more important than coming inside to bother going potty HA! He wakes up from naptime&bedtime almost always wet so we still wear a pull up for those times. Luke is also talking so much- he likes to retell the 3 pigs story to me and it cracks me up when he says' "the wolf hufffsss & pufffffss and blowwwwws the house" lol! I marked it in his toddler book because it makes me laugh every time. He is so over dramatic--he gets it from his mama&Aunt T lol!

Anyways, back to birthday party stuff! We let Luke decide his own parties & the theme this year! So we took a trip to Party City and of course Luke chose Diego & Curious George. So-his Lubbock bday party will be Go Diego Go and his party at the zoo in Dallas will be Curious George! He is a silly boy! He loves playing baseball and soccer and we will spend hours outside kicking the soccer ball and playing catch. He isnt real good yet at actually catching the ball but he tries and he likes wearing a glove! He has great coordination running&kicking the soccer ball. Makes me happy bc our whole family is a bunch of athletes and he already is showing signs of that too! AWESOME!

Tamara starts her chemo this thursday. She will go 7 hrs a day for 4 weeks. So we will be spending lots of time in Dallas w/her&my family! My best friend, Brie, has her bachelorette party in Las Vegas! My lil sis-in-law, Katy, has her graduation&party coming up too! And, we have 3 wedding&baby showers coming up next month lol! And of course, a summer trip to the beach! Wheww, I think I am just going to pack&live out of our suitcase for the next 3 months haha!

**Oh & an update...I finished my 13.1 mile half marathon in right under 2 hrs! It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life--but so rewarding! I hurt for days & it took me almost 2 full weeks to fully recover my muscles. I am now training for my first triathalon. It is 3 mile swim, 13 mile bike ride, and 4 mile run. In that order! I am already back to training and I will do this in August!!!!


No comments: