The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, August 19, 2010

29


New Tech gear for football season!

My sister was sad she was in Dallas & not here for my bday so she ordered us pizza! I love that idea...it was yummy & i didn't have to cook lunch!

Started off my 29th birthday with a good workout & then some cake! lol

He is a cake hog...he kept tricking me like he was going to share! Justin did good on the cake-- coconut irish cream cake...it was delicious! I am a sucker for anything with coconut!

My mom&dad surprised me&Justin with paying for our whole trip to San Francisco in October! (justins birthday is 2 weeks after mine so we usually get a joint trip for our gifts! We love to travel, so we always get excited!) My mom wanted me to have something on my actual birthday too, so she sent a yummy edible arrangement. It was full of chocolate&white chocolate everything!

In the evening we took Luke to the Nickelodeon Live show! He loveddd it and I do mean loved it! He was all excited about seeing his favorite characters at "the show". He sat the quietest&stillest I have ever seen him do in his little life.

And, he has lots of smiles!

Family Picture!

My new cowboys boots! I have never owned a pair. My mother in law bought these for me. I am going to get a lot of use out of them because Justin also bought us 4 dance sessions for 2-stepping and spinning! We have already been to 1 and we laughed so much. It was fun and a great date! =)

Eating another piece of cake..lol!


My birthday was wonderful. I feel so blessed to be where I am in life. I am so confident and focused on my life and plan with God. My boys and family are way more than I deserve, but I think I will keep them ;) Happy 29th Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Paige said...

You are so cute! I love those boots on you! Glad you had a great birthday!

Justin and Allison said...

Happy Birthday!! You need some Tech red in that selection!