The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Buffalo Wallow



I officially completed my 2nd half-marathon! I competed in the Buffalo Wallow half marathon in Lubbock and it was HARD. The hills were nowhere near as tough as San Francisco's. But, of all the places in Lubbock, I swear to you Buffalo Lake is the only place that has continuous up and down baby hills that are killer on the legs. I did not beat my previous time, in fact, I added 12 minutes to it =(. But, for this race, I was just happy to finish! (In the above picture, I am loosing my legs lol as I cross the finish line. So thankful my lovely husband got this pic of me ha! Sometimes, as soon as I stop my run, my legs go completely numb. Not fun)

Cruising through the 6 mile point


My running partner and neighbor Ginger! She is awesome. I am so lucky to have her as a neighbor and a workout partner. We meet at 5:30am at least 3 days a week to workout and we run our long distances on Sundays. She is a blessing to me in every way =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

EFX’s holographic technology contains algorithms and frequencies that interact positively with this energy field in both humans and animals at the cellular

level. When placed near the body, especially at key energy centers such as the hands and feet, EFX

bracelet
’s products will harmonize with the body’s naturally occurring bioelectric frequencies.