The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Friday, January 7, 2011

31 months


I feel like Luke is growing every day right now. He is a sponge, just soaking life in. He is so much fun, I absolutely love being his mommy.

Right now, Luke has some cute phrases. The kind that other people may not think is so cute, but to me, it just makes me smile. Phrases like, "mommy, where you going (go-neen)" or "I'm only your baby, i a big boy everywhere else" and " i gonna kiss (keesy) you better run". By kissing, he means lick in the instance. Lol.

At 31 months, I can almost guarantee Luke will be an athlete. All he ever wants to do is play soccer outside, play catch with balls inside the house, or run. He is an energizer bunny, he will run circles through the house kicking balls and throwing them at me each time he passes. I love when he plays this game at night time, because he will almost fall over and pass out asleep after lap number 8! He loves watching football and basketball on tv. LOVES it, no matter who is playing, he always yells go "Red Raiders" lol. My whole family are athletes so of course, it makes me realllly happy to see him take an interest in sporting activities already.

Other things Luke's into: Batman, Mickey Mouse, Big Trucks, driving his Jeep, riding his bike,taking nightly walks, drinking hot chocolate, taking color (color fizz) baths, helping his daddy make fires and helping me wash dishes.

Lucas Lee , you are such a sweet boy. I love how you hold&rub my face in the morning, I love your kisses, the sound of your laugh goes straight to my heart. Mostly, I love that I call you mine :)








No comments: