The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DisneyWorld


This past week, Luke went to Florida with my sister and mom. He had a blast. He literally fell asleep last night telling me all his stories from Florida in his eyes!

While in Florida, Luke ran a Disney Race for a Cure for his Aunt T's cancer. We were all so proud of him. And thanks to technology, Justin&I were able to watch his race! They filmed him running his little 2 year old heart out. I am so proud of his confidence, his happiness and his love for his T.

Running so hard! He got a medal too =)

Beach and push pops with his T

Nanny Love~






Even though we missed him so much, we were so happy for his trip. I have never been awake from Luke for a full week, it was so hard. I had dreams the last 3 nights in a row about him. Life was just different. Its hard to believe in just 2 1/2 short years, a child can change your entire life. Justin & I went on dinner dates, watched movies, re-tiled the bathroom (another post soon!), we worked out and we spent a lot of times with our dogs giving them some extra attention and love. And yes, there were a few days where I cried because there was nothing more that I wanted but to hold him.
But, we got through the moments and Luke gained a lot of independence. He has been on a story telling streak every since he got home 24 hours ago!

I am so thankful our family includes him and loves him unconditionally. My sister will take him anywhere and do everything with him. She absolutely loves him to no end and thinks everything is more fun when Luke is around. I feel so blessed for their bond.

No comments: