The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, June 28, 2012

We got our MIRACLE...

Yes, we did, we got our miracle!

We are pregnant!!!!!!  9 months ago we were told we would NEVER have another baby, but Justin and I never believed that.  We had more faith in our Lord than that.  We kept praying, our families and friends kept praying, and today we are going to our 1st doctor appointment as expecting parents!!

God is good, even during the storms, He still will shine through.

Faith trusts from God, what is beyond all expectation!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I am so, so, so, so happy for you guys! I have been praying for you guys to be given another opportunity. I am praying that you have an easy, trouble and issue free pregnancy!! Congratulations again to you both! Big Brother Luke!

Andrea said...

Congratulations to your family!!! I'm so excited that you continued on. God is good. Take care!