The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, October 6, 2014

All about my KYLEE GRACE WHITE











Wow, I cannot believe I became "that mom" who slowly drifts off with the second child. Poor Kylee!  It's never too late to start tracking her progress.  

I mostly blog because I truly love to go back and remember the little things.  Kylee is so full of energy, laughter and smiles that I would never want to forget a single moment.

Currently, Ky is 20 months.  She is in full blown toddler stage.  She can do it "all by herself".  It's really fun and exhausting at the same time :)

Right now...all about Kylee Grace--
- She talks non stop all day.  Unless she gets around people she doesn't know, then a very shy Kylee comes out
- She has been a mommy's girl since day 1 but over the past few weeks she has quickly became a daddy's girl no doubt
-She loves music and would rather listen to music than watch t.v.
- She loves: Bananas, grapes, cheetos, and any pasta
- Her brother is her favorite person in the world.  She annoys him to death but he for the most part loves entertaining her and all of her shenanigans
- She loves animals! Especially our dogs
- Kylee is a biter and we are reallllly working on this awful habit :(
- She sleeps so good.  Seriously she spoils Justin and I because you can lay her in her bed at 7:30 and she'll sleep until 7:30 the next morning.  On the weekends she will sleep until around 8:15ish 
- Ky spends her day with one of our families close friends Stephanie.  She hangs with her buddy Sammy all day and they go to the library and park all the time.
- Kylee is such a happy little girl and she was an extremely happy baby but she does not like strangers or men other than her daddy, brother and grandpa's to touch her.  I never dealt with that from Luke, he would go to anyone at anytime, but Kylee is much more timid and I am okay with that.
- Kylee does NOT, I repeat does NOT like to travel in the car.  Oh my word....
- She is so GIRLY, my dream come true.  She loves sitting at her vanity and putting all on her jewelry.  She will almost never leave the house without her purse and at least 1 bracelet on. I love it!
-Little miss thang also has a huge shoe fetish.  She will go through 4 shoes a day and has gone to bed with her shoes on.  I pick battles worth fighting haha ;)
- She likes to sleep with a stuff animal at night.  Her faves are: Minnie Mouse, her pink scentsy piggy or her brown bear.
- She will stay outside on the trampoline for hours. Especially on the weekend.
- She loves to give kisses and hugs and we love getting her kisses and hugs
-Ky is a huge help around the house.  She loves helping with laundry and putting her clothes up and giving the puppies treats.

*We are so thankful for this beautiful blessing!

No comments: