The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

Lukes First Wedding





Lucas attended his first wedding last weekend! He was so cute all dressed up! I was a bridesmaid in my best friend Bree's wedding and we had a blast! But I was so infatuated with seeing my son...that was all i could concentrate on before the wedding! As we got into position to walk out...i saw him! He was fussy lol...so Justin was taking him out into the reception area! Luckily where they got married at had a huge window that looked right into the wedding hall so they were able to watch the whole wedding and I was able to see them through the window! So many of my friends from DFW hadnt met Luke yet so it was awesome for them all to meet him! And Luke had a cute lil friend Cruz there too! It is very rare that i get to see him interact with another baby, and it was so precious to watch them stare at eachother and play! I loved it! Posted are pictures from the wedding and Luke before bed time!



No comments: