The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 Months


Wow! So much has been going on and I have been awful about posting it! Sorry to my family that keeps udated with our blog! I am going to get better--I promise!

Sooo...our little baby is 6 months old!!! He is at a REALLY fun age right now! I cannot believe how fast things are going...but I am loving his age right now! He is so much fun and life is full of laughter in the White House right now because of Lucas Lee! He is rolling and scooting all over the floor! He has getting up on his hands and knees and rocking a lot...so we are waiting for that first big crawl soon! He is talking about all kinds of things all day long! He is smiling and belly laughing a whole bunch right now!!! Lucas loves to be awake and playing with his toys on the floor...he is so alert and interactive...its a fun time right now! We did the 6 month check up yesterday at the doctor and he was 17 lbs 13 oz and 27 inches! He is developmentally on target with everything! YAY- Praise the Lord! I had to hold him because he kept wanting to roll over and chew on the paper on the table lol! =) He didn't do as well with his shots as he had done previously. He cried a bit more than normal and ran a temperature all night. But momma&daddy were there for lots of hugs and kisses all day. On Luke's 6 month birthday we were in Dallas so we went to the zoo with Nanny&Poppi! Lucas loved the monkeys and the giraffes the most!






1 comment:

Lindsey said...

He is soooo precious! By the way, you have been tagged! Check out my blog for details!