The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Date Night

Me&Justin went on a wonderful date night tonite! It was very much needed and it was really fun too. We went and ate Hibachi&Sushi yuummy! It was wonderful, everything tasted great. It was my first try with sushi and I like it a lot. We are with 2 of our very good friends Jayson&Kenzee! They are always great company to we have lots of laughs when we are with them. I am missing Luke a whole bunch =(. I don't know if it will ever get easy to be away from him at night. I never sleep very well and I just do not feel complete without my sweet good night kiss. Luke has learned exactly who mama is! He used to say the word a lot but he didn't always connect, but that has changed! So it has become a night time ritual for him to give me a kiss and say momma right before I lay him in his crib at night. And I would do anything for that moment to happen right now. But I am just going to lay down & pray about him and for him and get some rest. Night.

No comments: