The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December 31st, Justin&I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary! It was very low-key, romantic&loving!
The night consisted of a fire, wine, candles, flowers, fruit &a movie!

Roadtrip to San Antonio for the Tech bowl game! Part of our gift to eachother was a trip to watch our Red Raiders play some football! We made a stop in Austin to see a good friend-Clay- and we ate at Bone Daddy's! It was a fun night in Austin!

Celebrating on the Riverwalk in San Antonio! We had a couple of beers at Coyote Ugly, ate at County Line and visited with old friends! We ate with 1 of my sorority sisters-Kathy-it was great to see her! She was there when Justin&I met 8 years ago and she told me I would marry him lol!


We cheered on our Red Raiders &Coach Leach (thats a whole other blog lol) to a Bowl Victory! We saw lots of old friends in the Fan Zone! Some old sorority sisters, some old college roommates, and friends! It was a fun experience!


We finished our weekend celebration with some San Antonio touring!
I love my husband! He is my best friend- my other half! We know eachother inside and out...and have been there with eachother through the best&worst of times. Justin is home to me, he is happiness-love&friendship.
* 10 reasons I love Justin* ::
-He loves Christ
- He has been the greatest, most loving&patient husband&father!
-He understands me on a level no one can
- He makes me laugh all the time
- He will talk me to sleep when I am restless...& i love pillow talk!
-He runs me hot baths w/wine just because
- He is soooo fun to travel with!
- He is motivational&inspirational
-He is a GREAT cook ;)
- He makes life fun&adventerous!!!
~I look forward to many future anniversary celebrations and lots of memories with Justin! Happy 4 Year Anniversary J!





No comments: