The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dennis the Menace

Luke is definitely going through a "Dennis the Menace" hair stage. He always has the same pieces standing straight up. I have to admit, sometimes before church, I put a little "product" in it to lay it down lol! Any other time, I let it fly because it fits his personality so well!
- On a side note...i do believe Luke could be the next Tech Linebacker! HA! He is really filling out now...I love it!!!!! I am pretty sure no one would ever know he had stomach surgery as a child because his was closed off and he was starving. At 2 months old he was still wearing premie clothes and was only 7 lbs. So I am veryyyyyy proud of this chunky monkey!







1 comment:

Justin and Allison said...

He looks so cute in his diaper.