The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lately...

Justins uncle, Bill Jr, came in to visit! He has been in Afghanistan for the past few years and it was great seeing him. He is such a fun guy and we always have a blast when we are with him! He took us out to dinner, played arcade games with Luke, then came back to our house and had some dessert. It was a great visit :)

September 24th we made a trip to Dallas for a special celebration. Our family and friends celebrated my sisters 1 year life celebration since being diagnosed with cancer. My brother travels all over the country for business, so it was amazing to have us all together for such a celebration. Tamara looked beautiful as always and she was a bright light to us all! We are at Ama Lur at the Gaylord Texan. Great food, drinks, family and friends!

Wonderful friends

Luke celebrating his Aunt T :)

In September, one of my very best friends, Brie got married!!! Luke and Ava were the ring bearer and flower girl!

I met Brie when I first came to Texas Tech. She was my sorority sister and 1 of my very first friends. We have been close every since then...10 years! We have been through so much, deaths, love, break ups, marriages, trips and pregnancies. We have a bond that only God can give 2 friends. I love her so very much and I know we will be in wheel chairs 1 day and still be each others bestest friends in life. She was a beautiful bride! :)

Bridesmaids at the Rehearsal dinner

My handsome husband and hot date! Brie told us we would get married 10 years ago, then she was my bridesmaid when I did marry him! ;)

Our family after the wedding!

1 comment:

Justin and Allison said...

Great family pic from the wedding. Tamara looks great.