The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, October 25, 2010

my first half-marathon & my love for my sister...


After 7 months of training, I have officially completed my first half marathon! I am very proud of this accomplishment, and the whole experience is something I will never forget!

Running in the Nike Women's marathon among 30,000 other strong women!

Tamara's Dream Team! Her 10 close friends and family from all over the country who run to support her! We are on a mission to bring awareness to blood cancers and make a change!

Best husband ever. I do mean those words. He traveled to San Fran, hung out with 10 women, took care of us when we were tired, got our coffee in the morning, and our fruit! And did it all without complaining! Here he is at 5:30 am ready to support us girls in our marathon! He is amazing and he is mine =)

My sisters motivational speech at the Nike Womens College Night! Such a fun night! I have heard her talk for 29 years and she still amazes me. Always such a positive attitude and such a servant of our God.

My running shirt!

T's Dream Team!

My sis&I hanging out in Nike Town

1 comment:

Kelly said...

awesome! you girls are amazing and i love the positive attitude you have! congrats on your first half-marathon!!!