The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today...I am thankful for many things

This morning, I woke up with an over whelming feeling of thanks. I prayed a very long, extensive prayer over the many things I feel thankful for at this moment. I decided to "blog" them, so when I am having a bad moment, I can look back at how blessed we are...

Today, I am thankful for:

Prayer
Warm showers when I need a place to cry
My husbands hugs
Lukes Smile
Love
Friends that filled our home with food, so we didn't have to cook at all for awhile
Friends&Family that filled our home with beautiful flowers that are alive and in full bloom
Hebrews 11:1...a daily reminder of what Faith is
Family
Sweet text messages
Easter! A perfect moment for us to reflect on Jesus' love for us
Making Easter baskets with Luke for his friends
Easter candy =)
Chris Tomlin's and Shane&Shane
100 phone calls to my sister daily
Sunshine
Fresh Flowers
All things innocent and kind
The way Luke dances
Puppies that have 100 kisses on hand at any given time
My J, whose love is unconditional...

Some days are overwhelming, some days are filled with love. We just have to find the little blessings in life to keep us going and confident~

No comments: