The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

3 year old buddies



When Lucas was 10 months old, I went back to work briefly. I taught pre-k for a private learning school. Luke was enrolled in the early learning program. That's where Luke met his very 1st friend. lol. But seriously, Tony and his family were the only good thing that came out of that experience ;)

According to Luke's teacher, he and Tony hit it off from the very beginning. They would crawl around and chase each other and play every day together. After 1 year of teaching, we decided I would go back to being at home w/Luke. To keep a story short, Tony's parents and I had lunch after church one Sunday about Tony and by that monday, I was watching him at my house. (They were not happy about his care at the previous center) We were on the same page about watching to teach our children, by letting them explore and learn by play. I dove into the new life change head and heart first. Its been over a year now that I have been watching him in my home and I love it!

There is no possible way I can keep this blog and no make an entry solely dedicated to Tony! He and Luke are so close. They are best buds, partners in crime, toddler testers, etc. lol. I have been so blessed to get to watch them grow and play on a regular basis. We have lots of memories and Lukes picture books are filled with pictures of Tony and Luke. Playing at the Science Spectrum, almost every park in Lubbock, hiking, eating pizza, jumping on the bed, etc...all together with big ol' smiles on their faces!

Luke and Tony,
I hope both of you boys will still be friends when you're 16, 18, 21 years old. You make my day with your "boyish" daily antics! I love how ya'll 2 have your own languages together, which includes a little evil laugh at the end. It's been a blessing to teach both of you many early lessons in life. Some of your favorite things to do together: play trucks in the back yard, make mud and roll around in it like lil piggies, play at the park, eat watermelon (both are fruit lovers!) jump on the bed, & play super-heros. Tony, you are always Spider Man. And Luke, you are always Super Man.

Our family loves you and your family Noah Antonio!

No comments: