The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happiness

Romans 12:1-2
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."

I am truly happy. I am taking this moment to blog. I want to remind myself at how wonderful it is to be a Christian. There are many hardships and struggles in life. I know for myself, my family, friends, etc. Hard times are never out of our reach. Praise God, though, that we have a place to seek guidance, understanding and peace. Studying Gods word has changed my life for the better. I no longer dwell in the bad, but live for the good. I know the ONLY reason I am this way, is because my life has been submitted to God.

I have always had those "motherly" instincts to my friends and others. I like to take care of people. I get joy out of seeing others happy and helping them. Being this way, I just want to take non-followers so many times and shake them. I want to show them how much better a life is having faith in the works of God. I remember the times in my life when I was "lost". I remember that isolation, hurt, confusion, etc. And I now know a life with God. Going through the worst of things with God on my side is still 1 million times better than walking the journey alone.

At the end of the day all we can do is be an example by the way I live my life. I make mistakes everyday, but no one will EVER see me give up. My faith will not fail.

I am just happy! My family is wonderful, God continues to answer prayers. I love life!

No comments: