The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, June 13, 2011

MFFL

Mavs Fan For Life.

That is what I am! I eat, breathe, live basketball. The old James Donaldson and Rolando Blackman's, they are the reason I played basketball. I dreamed my childhood dreams of being the 1st girl to ever play for the Mavs. Well, that dream never happened, but, it definitely motivated me to work hard enough to be an all state basketball player.

Last night, the mood and setting were all perfect for a fun filled game and celebration in our home! My sister has been in town so we were so excited to watch the game together. We have watched...probably in the thousands of sports games together. We have sat in the stands of too many to count Mavs games. Back in the Reunion Arena days and into the new AA center. With pizza, sugar cookies and lots of high 5's , Justin, Luke, Tamara and I watched our Dallas Mavericks win the NBA Championship.

I am still up in the clouds...12 hours later!


No comments: