The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happiness in pics-


Luke dancin'...I love to dance all around the house at any given moment. Justin loves to dance on Sundays when we are cleaning. He will just grab my hand and we will 2 step our way around our home. Dirty, smelling like cleaner and all. Luke was born a dancer..and dances all the time! Furniture gets moved all around to give him a "dance floor". Right now, he is very much into fast beat, music. He loves 2 cd's that he always wants to listen to. Hoppin' Sunday School Songs and Now thats what I call music 39. (w/ some Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Hot Chelle Rae)

Taking a break to love on Jaclyn. Besides us, Luke is about the only other person who this dog will allow to touch her, play with her, etc. She's half heeler and very few people are in her "circle" lol. But, she loves her Luke and will put up with his shenanigans daily.

Back to dancin'

Last weekend, we celebrated a good friends birthday! Micah is a halloween baby so it was fitting to have a costume party for this guy. We had a small group of our close friends in NM over for some drinks and good food. It was such a beautiful NM evening, we spent a lot of time outside by the firepit, telling stories, talking Tech football, Rangers baseball, etc. Good times!

My little sister in law. She hosted such a fun evening :))

My hippy guy! He was so funny in character lol. Justin really is such a fun guy, he is just so quiet most people don't realize how funny he is. He had us all laughing the whole night. I think he was a hippy in a dream before or something lol

(Pics are out of order??) Luke & his best friend...Jeter Boy~

My siblings in law...As you can see, Tam & Keith went as Joe Dirt & 80s chick. I love costume parties :)) I wish I had more pictures of the night and all the costumes. I am bad about having my camera unless Luke is around. 2 of our funny friends went as Dumb & Dumber. They were hilarious with their orange & blue tuxes and top hats.

Because of recent events in my life, my families and friends, I am taking steps back everyday to enjoy the things that make me happy. I really work hard on not getting too anxious or "controlling". Everything is not going to be perfect all the time. But remembering to DANCE or DRESS UP and be silly with your friends...those are the little things that I can control.


1 comment: