The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Heavy heart...

Lately, life has been a reminder to love our family, friends, ourselves and God.

Through previous post, I talked about the loss of a young mother, friend, wife...Lindsay. 28 years old and passed away from double pneumonia & ARDS. Heartbreaking.

Yesterday, a young girl from my high school, dropped her 5 month old son off at daycare and he passed away. (they are thinking SIDS at this point?)

I know a couple of people who are really close to me, that I love dearly, who are fighting aggressive, life changing cancers.

My heart has spent a lot of time in prayer with a heavy heart for the hurt I see around me. It's times like this that I fight anxiety the most. The understanding that anything can change at any time, people I love hurt and I cannot fix it...there are so many "what ifs" that go through my mind. I am working really hard at taking that anxiety and loss of sleep and put it into a calm, trust God mood. Reading my bible, holding Luke, working out, talking to Justin, enjoying every moment I can...my goals to get through this time of having such a heavy heart.

No comments: