The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A weekend w/ T






I was so excited my sister flew in town to spend her 32nd birthday with us! My mom & dad had visited her the week before in Boise, and of course, she wanted to spend her birthday with Luke. So, we planned her a small birthday celebration! We ate at Ruby Tequilas, had ice cream, and a beautiful pink, princess cake! (Luke picked out!) The next day, we took Luke to jumpin' jungle and chik fil-a. That night we had a great time at the Newsboys concert and working the I Am Second booth! Its funny to watch people ask Tamara for her autograph. She is my sister and I tease her, keep her in reality about her star status :) I feel blessed to celebrate another birthday with Tamara. There are no words that can even describe that, so I will sum it up with what a blessing from God.

No comments: