The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Friday, August 26, 2011

30..mostly in pics!

Me & my brother on my birthday party night! We ate dinner then headed out to country dance! It was just my style and I couldn't ask for anything better!

I absolutely adore Mattie and Greg! Good friends!



My neighbor Ginger and her fiancee Brett! Seriously, she is the BEST neighbor anyone could ever ask for. We have keys to eachothers house, we workout together, have evening glasses of wine on the porch. She is wonderful!





2 of my best girl friends! We met when we went to Tech and always have a good time together!







My parents! It was nice to have them there for my birthday. They don't come to Lubbock very often to visit, so it was fun to share my friends and a fun evening out with them.









1 of my very bestest friends in life, Micah! Been so close for almost 10 years! We get season tickets for Tech games, tailgate, take road trips, etc w/this handsome guy!











And, of course, my J! He is amazing. He never ceases to amaze me with his love and devotion to our little family. In the past 10 years, we have been through EVERYTHING under the sun together. We rely on eachother, are there for eachother, do everything for 1 another. He and his family completely spoiled me with gifts for my birthday whether I deserved them or not lol. He knows me better than anyone on this earth and he always goes above and beyond. Even though we do not have a lot of money right now, he made sure to save all year to give me a 30th birthday week to remember!!! A spa day, the sweetest cards ever!, new Tech tailgating chairs, flowers, 2 cakes...the works!!! I love this man..a lot.














This was on my birthday night! Blowing out my candles & I got sprayed lol! Justin and Luke are pranksters! ;)














Strawberry & Chocolate Ice Cream Cake!



















My mom and me. She had just flown in from being with my sister in Boise for the past couple of weeks. J was so sweet to treat her to dinner too!








































Beautiful flowers from my boys! Luke actually kept a secret this time and didnt tell me the night before. Ha!!!


I feel richly blessed~






















No comments: