The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Friday, August 5, 2011

Bucket List

There are so many "things" I want to do in my lifetime! We decided to start listing them so we can refer to them when we have an opportunity to mark one of the list! Here is a beginning, but, I am sure I will add many more things as life goes on. I have so many fears with movement, heights, etc. After our counseling session last night, I decided, the only way I will ever get over these is to tackle them head on! No regrets!

To start:

- Skydive
- Watch Luke play in the ocean
- See Texas Tech win a National Championship
- Attend a Dallas Cowboys Football game in the new stadium
- Take a trip to Vegas with friends
- Attend a Phantom of the Opera play
- Go on a big shopping spree
- Win the Lottery (wouldn't we all! Ha!)
- Open my own Pre-k Christian Learning Center
- Learn to play the piano
- White water raft w/my sister in Idaho
- Zip line through Costa Rica w/Justin
- Take a nap with my boys on the beach
- Visit the East Coast
- Visit the 7 wonders of the world
- attend an olympic gymnastic event in the summer games
- Learn Italian
- Run a full marathon
- Compete in a triathalon

Just the beginning of many life adventures! ;)

No comments: