The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life lately..in pics


An early birthday card from Luke! A can make out the tree, sunshine and black bird in the tree! The rest is his creativity!!! I absolutely love home made cards and I keep all of them in his baby chest.

This past weekend, I had an early birthday celebration with Justin's family in New Mexico! I got a fun new purse, wallet, shoes, chi straightener and a all the fun items to make mimosas on my birthday morning! (My fav!) We had yummy butter cream cake. It was a nice afternoon!


Luke with his great-grandparents at the Hope Lodge in Lubbock. Justins grandpa is battling cancer right now. When they come up from NM, they stay at the Hope Lodge during treatments. It is SO NICE there. Everyone is nice, we go eat dinner often and visit. Luke usually acts a bit silly but the old lil people love little kids. (thank goodness!) They laugh at all his silly antics and of course it keeps him going ;)

While in NM for Justins HS reunion, we took Luke to the county fair/rodeo! We rode rides, played games and ate too much!




Justin & I enjoying a concert by Eli Young Band!

No comments: