The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful~

3 generations of "Lee White"
My girl in-laws after Thanksgiving lunch!
The boys!
So very thankful for my little family that our Lord has blessed me with.
This little guy is the greatest blessing I could have ever asked for.
Luke & his Papa
Luke & his nana
My beautiful sister in law. So very thankful for her as a friend and sister in law. We are really close and I have loved watching her grow up into such an amazing woman. She had just finished 7th grade when Justin and I started dating. Now, she is a college graduate, has a great career, just got her own home and truly the most generous little ladies you could ever meet. :)

This boy can eat!

Despite the difficult news we received right before Thanksgiving, we had a wonderful holiday. We laughed, ate, napped and took time to pray and thank the Lord for His many blessings.

I hope each and everyone of your families had time to thank God for being our Savior. Sometimes, life can be hard, but we are truly appreciative for our families and friends and all the love and support they give us. There will always be hard times, bad news, difficult answers to questions we have been longing for. But, we have to keep our heads up, focus on the positive and keep moving one foot in front of another.

It's always hard to not see both of our families on special days. But, I am so thankful that my parents had an early thanksgiving for us 2 weeks ago. It means so much to me that they are so generous. We always switch Thanksgiving and Christmas between our 2 families. I cannot even explain how much we appreciate our families being loving and understanding of this.

I hope Christmas season brings many blessing and love to you all!

Happy Holiday Season!

No comments: