The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mommy Loves...

Sometimes, I wonder, how can it be possible for my baby to be turning 4?!

He is in such a fun, busy and silly stage right now.  Luke has always been a goof ball but lately he has been entertaining to watch transform from a toddler into a little boy.

Luke, here is just a little list of my endless loves:
-- I love the way  you tell me and daddy, " I love you to the sun, moon, spaceship, stars, moon and all the way back"
-- I love the way you crawl into our bed at 4am every morning.  It's like our our personal alarm clock.  I love how cuddly you are and wrap up into my arm/chest and fall right back to sleep.  I lay awake for awhile and listen to you breathe.  I pray over you and I feel complete peace.  Then I kiss your forehead and back to dreams I go...
-- I love your "pretend" list you come up with at the grocery store.  Always including: popsicles, dino chicken nuggest, cheetos...
-- I love how the very rare times you get into trouble you always say, "but I said I love YOU!" It doesn't get you out of time out but it does make my heart laugh.
-- I love how when I hold you, you play with my hair and rub my arms. I will NEVER get tired of that!
--I love how you get so sad if the dream fairy doesn't visit you at night...
-- I love how nothing can put a smile on your face like chocolate milk. :)
-- I love how genuinely sweet and loving you are.  Everyone's your friend, everything is so beautiful in your eyes.  I pray it stays that way always~

All my love babyboy,
Mommy

No comments: