The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sea World

This past week, we took a family vacation to Orlando, Florida! It was a blast! As you can imagine, I have over 500 pictures from the trip, so I decided to break our blog up with pics from each event. Justin had a work conference for half of the week in Orlando, so we decided to turn it into a vacation. Good decision! I was so happy my sister flew down and spent the week with us also, especially since Justin was working a lot those first few days. Monday, Tamara and I , took Luke to Sea World. We had a great time!
Luke's most favorite attraction was the dolphins, no doubt. We spent most of the day watching the dolphin nursery, going to the underwater dolphin spot, watching dolphins shows, etc. Luke kept saying, " aww look how cute they are!" He was fascinated!
Thankfully for Luke, his Aunt T is a risk taker. His momma is not. I am scared of heights, roller coasters, etc. Tamara on the other hand, is scared of nothing like Luke. So, I happily accepted the role of taking their pics while they dared to ride all of the fun roller coasters Luke was tall enough to ride.



Me and Tamara have always loved the whale shows. My mom used to take us a lot when we were little girls to the San Antonio Sea World. I can still remember being splashed by Shamu's tail and taking pictures of that event. So, it was really cool to watch Luke experience that as well. We could not leave the park without his own Shamu (or Shampoo to him lol) stuffed animal. He has slept with it every night since.

No comments: