The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

“I love you; not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”

Lucas Lee,

I created this blog for you. I wanted you to know how much I love you, and how everything we go through with you is exciting&fun to me and daddy! I also wanted you to know how in love with your daddy I am ;)! He gives me butterflies everyday, he has taught me how to love and what love is. I love who I am when I am with you, daddy & the God! Us, 3, love YOU more than anything in the world.

The past 21 months have been wonderful, loving, creative, happy, exhausting, blissful and inspiring!

Lucas- you are a perfect fit into our lives. I know my life has just begun because I get to share happy, fun memories for the rest of my life with you&daddy. I love all of our moments- even when we are just hanging out. I love being a kid again with you =)

One day, when your looking at your baby/toddler scrapbook--I hope you come across this and read it. I hope you love God and love your family like you do now. I can assure you, we love you. I know in 5, 10, 15, 20 (eternity) years...I will still love you. There is nothing you will ever be able to do- to make me not love you. Love is not conditional- it is unconditional. Your innocent hugs-sweet kisses-laughs-giggles and smiles make my heart speed up&slow down at the same time. You make me so happy- yet keep me grounded.

God gave mommy&daddy a gift. He taught us how to love, he guided our friendship into a relationship. Our relationship into marriage. And our marriage brought the desire for a family. Lucas - then God gave us you! And our whole world started all over...with just the 3 of us. And I couldnt be more happy! Because of you 2 boys, I got to start living! Ya'll have brought the very best out in me, and I promise to always bring the best out in you!*

2 comments:

Paige said...

So sweet!

tcu06joanna said...

Being a mommy is the best! I'm glad I have a new friend in the blogging world to follow! :)