The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Update...

Our weekends have been so busy lately- it is starting to stress me out AHH. I just want to lay around the house, in my pj's, watching movies one weekend soon.
This weekend we worked out cleaning out more space in the closets. We looked around at cars again. We just havent found that "one" yet. Part of it is Justin&I disagree on which car lol. I really want an Acadia or a Sequoia- Justin really wants a Ford Flex. I am not too worried about it because i know we will find it eventually. (Or Justin will give in lol) We have also been working on adoption paperwork. We still have even more to still print off and fill out. But, on a awesome note!- there are representatives from adoption covenant in Haiti right now! AWESOME! On saturday, I spent 2 hours of my day running&training for my half-marathon. Then a little grocery shopping & that took my entire saturday. Ughh why cant there be more hours in the weekend???
But I did have time for some sweet kisses from my Lucas Lee!



Justin & I love the "dollar spot" at Target lol! We always buy Luke stickers&&books and stuff just for fun! Justin saw these in the Target dollar spot& of course had to get 2 of them. They sword fought the whole time I was shopping in Target-( I swear I am raising 2 lil boys lol). Luke lovessss these styrofoam swords. He likes to "sneak" attack me and Jeter. Our poor dog =(...
Sunday we spent the day deep cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc. Then off to our friends the Martins house for the Superbowl! Clint cooked some delicious barbq chicken!& cheesy potatoes! Our other friend- Terra made some dips, queso, and a cake! YUM! And we brought some cookies that were Saints/Colts decorated! We havent had much time lately to go visit the Martin family so it was good to hang out! They have twin girls who are Lukes age so they played&Justin and I enjoyed some adult time lol!

When I got into bed last night I was so overwhelmed w/stress. It all hit me at once that we are making some huge changes in our life. Adoption-mentoring abused children- buying a new car- looking for a new house on some land- training for a half-marathon. I couldnt sleep at all last night I had so many things running through my mind. It is all going to be okay- and I do know that. I am so happy to be living my life & reaching my goals in life. It feels good to be in full control of my future & have an amazing husband&son to share it with!


No comments: