The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day Love

Valentines Day this year was spent showering Lucas Lee with love!

We hosted a Valentines Day party for Luke & our friends & their children on Friday! Me&my momma friends got our kids together for some yummy valentines day treats and crafts! The kids were making their own Valentines Day cards!


We just love every single one of these sweet kids! And I absolutely love their mommas too! They have all become regulars in our house, at birthday parties, playdates at the park, etc! Justin and I feel blessed to have them in our lives!




These were Lukes valentines day cards, candy&gifts from his friends! I love it!



Our Valentines Day present from my parents! They had an Edible arrangement fruit bouquet sent to the house. It was delicous. And a box of apples&oranges for Lucas w/a teddy bear!



I made my boys heart shaped pancakes for breakfast on valentines day! Cheesy, I know, but I love doing silly stuff for them! =)






Luke only gets candy when he potties on the big boy potty! So he was very excited to get M&M's just because lol!






My special valentines for my boys! I love celebrating holidays with Justin and Luke! I like to spoil them and make them smile =)
**Justin bought me a bottle of champagne and a vacuum cleaner lol! (I needed a new vacuum cleaner so i didnt mind the gift! Plus Justin picked out a red one- so he said it was in true valentine style. Ha!) Luke picked me out some chocolates YUM! I have never ever in my life had one of those huge heart shaped boxed filled with assorted chocolates. I was so excited to finally get one ;)








No comments: