The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Couches!


Justin took me on a "surprise" drive yesterday! He told me I had 1 more Valentines Day present! And so we went to Furniture Row and I got to pick out NEW COUCHES! YAYAYAY! Our current ones, we have had for a while&they are green lol. They are so comfy, but way outdated! Justin&I were more concentrated on buying our 1st home and completely redoing the entire house- paint, tile, etc...that we kind of just overlooked getting new couches. And then Luke came, so new couches were put off again. Finally, the time has come and we got new couches! Only bad thing....they wont be in for 5 weeks =(. But I stole this picture of them off their website! I cant wait for 5 weeks! New couch, new love seat & new chair =)! I am so happy!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I had that same exact couch and chair (before getting married...then we didn't need two couches so now my sis has them.) Needless to say they hold up very well!