The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Friday, November 13, 2009

18 Months!

Lucas Lee is 18 months!!!!! =)

Some things about our little boy:
- He loves animals and balls...if he sees a cow he goes "moooo"- or a dog its "wolf wolf"-& when he sees ducks he says "quackkkk"! Its really fascinating to see him smile and clap and laugh when he sees animals!
- Wheat Blueberry poptarts or donut holes w/bananas are his 2 favorite breakfast lol
- He loves playing outside! Loveeess it! He will play outside w/the pups forever & often cries if we bring him back in.
- He is all boy...for sure! he loves filling his tonka trucks up with dirt and pushing them through the back yard running over everything lol...he loves riding his lil man 4 wheeler&his black truck...he loves getting filthy and dirty outside
- Luke is putting 2-3 words together and i am so proud of how well he communicates! SO PROUD! For the past few days, he has been saying things like--"juice please"..."no isss mine"(not my favorite--really working on using "good/bad choice" instead of "no") and when he gets sleepy at night he says "bath nite nite"...which means he wants his bath&he wants to go to bed lol
- He goes to bed around 7:30 every night&wakes up at 7am on the dot every morning haha
-Luke is a pretty carefree toddler, he just kind of goes with the flow on everything. He likes to dance and run all crazy around the house. Most of my friends have girls..and i never understood the term "all boy" until i see Luke play with his girl friends lol! He is definitely a hand full and he keeps us on our toes...but in a fun&energetic way! He is really sweet&gets cuddly at night. He still likes to be rocked at night and i completely take advantage of it. I love when he snuggles up against my chest and holds my neck and falls asleep. it is the perfect time to pray and thank the Lord for his gift of love between a mom, dad&their baby. Luke will not go to sleep without Justin&I taking him to his room-both rocking&singing to him- then he sleeps and I am instantly at peace in my day. =)

**Luke,

I look forward to the next 18 months...and the next 18 years&more. You bring sunshine all the time to my day. You will never know how much dad&I love you...but we will make sure we tell you everyday anyways! I love singing to you...doing puzzles...playing outside...chasing you around the house...watching cartoons in our pj's...nosies(nose kissses)...&bathtime! But the best feeling I have ever had or will ever have is when you tell me "looovvvee mamaaaa"! I love you more Lucas Lee ;)

No comments: