The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Handy man Justin!








Justin--my sweet, handyman, husband made this awesommmeee table for Luke! The whole top (black part) is all a chalkboard! Its so cute&perfect for Lukes new playroom! Justin and I have been trying to think of a good Christmas present for Luke...we generally make his something that fits his personality for special occasions. This time we thought it would be a great idea to make his own learning table for his play room. Since we are home together all day, I wanted Luke to have his own area to work on learning and have independent time. Justin worked the whole weekend on building him a new little room and making this table! It is perfect...everything I had in my mind i wanted it to be! For his own little touch he added a chalkboard top for Luke to draw with& it was a great idea! Luke LOVES it!!! Merry (Early) Christmas Luke ;)

No comments: