The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Tree






I LOVE CHRISTMAS! This time of the year is my favorite!
Today, Luke and I put up our Christmas tree! He loved playing with lights the most. He would plug them in and unplug them. Every time he plugged them back in he would smile and say "Yights Mama Yightssss" (lights haha) He thought most of the ornaments were balls so he liked to throw them. But I showed him they go on the tree and he helped put them on the tree. We will have to work on it a bit though because he also likes to take them back off the tree and throw them again....ohhh boy! We had a fun morning decorating and going through all of our Christmas boxes. And of course, I had Christmas music playing! Just another moment to stop and enjoy the little things through my angels eyes ;)! When Justin came home from lunch he was so excited to see the house decorated and smelling like Christmas with our candles!

No comments: