The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving...I am thankful for so many things!

--I am thankful for Lucas Lee & the happiness he brings my heart with one smile ;)
--I am thankful for the prayers that friends send for my sister
--I am thankful for Justin. He is an amazing dad&husband. I am thankful he sets such a great example for Luke. I am glad Luke has the both of us raising him everyday. Our family does everything together and I am so blessed for that. I am blessed that Luke sees his dad and mom kiss and hug each other and love eachother. Luke always giggles when Justin kisses my bye in the mornings and I am thankful that he is going to grow up seeing that love.
--I am thankful for our dogs! Silly I know, but they are a part of my life and they are my family too. They make me smile, laugh and I love their cuddles on freezing cold mornings!
--I am thankful for the Nurses&doctors who care for my sister&her cancer.
--I am thankful for our church. Justin and I have finally found our church home in The Heights church and we are so blessed. It is everything we have been looking for in a church.
--I am thankful for my parents! They encourage&inspire me everyday.
-- I am thankful for football&basketball ;)
--I am thankful for chocolate and almonds!
--I am SOOOO thankful that my family&justins family get along. I am thankful that no matter what, both families keep Luke as a priority and help us with anything we need for him.
--I am thankful that Luke is 18 months old and we have only had to buy diapers 1 time! (thanks to his grandmothers!)
--I am thankful for my sister&brother. They are my bestest friends and they will always have a piece of my heart
--I am thankful for girl talk with my bestest girl friends: Bree, Brie, Hilary, Ryann&Machelle
--I am thankful that Tamara has made it through her first round of chemo & is doing so well considering all the odds
--I am thankful for smiles from strangers
--I am thankful for my relationship with Christ. I am thankful for his blood that saved me from sin and gave me eternal life.
--Most of all...I am so thankful for my son Lucas Lee. Everyday our bond grows more and more. He is my light- my soul- my heart. I love his charm! I love how he knows everything about me and we read eachother so well. I am thankful that he is healthy, happy and loved. I am thankful for every moment, every breath, every smile we share together.

Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

No comments: