The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, March 8, 2010

Girls Night!

I spent the weekend at the ranch w/my besties! It was a fun weekend=)...a really fun weekend! Brie's families ranch is outside of San Angelo...its an easy 2 1/2 hr drive for a fun&relaxing time. I love spending time w/Brie&her family at the ranch. I met Brie at the end of summer 2001! We pledged the same sorority&instantly became best friends! Most of my best college memories involve Brie in some way or another lol! Brie is getting married this summer&I am a bridesmaid&Luke is the ring bearer! Hilary is also a bridesmaid! &her daughter Ava is the flower girl! Which works out perfectly because Luke&Ava are best friends...more like bro/sis! They see eachother almost daily-but always weekly. Hilary&I stay home so we get to spend lots of time together during the day! Hilary&I met through Brie, but we have all best great friends for almost 9 years =). We spent the weekend working on flower arrangements for the wedding!, fishing, loving on Brie's new nephew Kasen Tate, having wine, napping and mostly telling stories and laughing =)=)=)

Me w/Kasen! He is 9 days old and just a sweet&content baby. I never heard him cry 1 single time the entire weekend lol
Sunday morning fishing is awesome!
Hilary-Me-Brie&Carol (Brie's momma!) We were toasting to the new, happy&healthy baby!
My bestie-Brie
Being silly & enjoying girltime&wine =)!

**So, this was my 1st weekend to ever leave Luke&Justin at home alone. We were going to leave friday-but we decided to leave saturday instead. I was hesitant to leave with Luke being sick. But, Justin was so sweet about everything. He knew we had this weekend set up for a long time&he did not want me to miss it. He gave me no choice but to go&have fun. I am so glad I did, I feel refreshed&made some awesome memories with girls who have become my family. ((On a side note--I did come home to a NEW&MUCH BIGGER FLAT SCREEN TV on the fireplace lolol--i swear i was gone for 36 hrs lolol. Justin did use football to sale it to me..."Babe think of how much more awesome footballl will be now" lol))

No comments: