The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patricks Day!

St. Pattys Day is a big deal in my life! It is part of my heritage, it is part of me! My grandmother has educated myself&my cousins growing up on the Irish Catholics and we have heard many Irish Blessings in our life.

Tuesday, Luke&I spent the afternoon tie-dying green t-shirts. It was a fun activity that we both liked! It was really easy for Luke to help thanks to tie-dying bottles. They worked so well and we got them from Michaels MJDesigns.

St. Pattys Day we wore our green shirts and we played w/all kinds of green hats, necklaces, paint, etc! It was a GORGEOUS day outside so we spent a lot of time outside too! We had some friends over and had some beers&margaritas and just enjoyed the fun holiday! God Bless my grandmother and her heritage. And thank you Gramma for passing it on to us!


No comments: