The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toddler-Ism

So...we have entered the new "Terrible 2" stage all of my mom friends have warned me about. I always thought- "no, not my sweet boy" to which my mommy friends always reply"JUST WAIT"! Well, it has come. From Sunday night to monday morning I have a new son lol. Still sweet, but also verrrrry testing. Everything I ask Luke I get the same response, "No Way". (It was cute for a minute.)

For example of Terrible 2's

Luke through a 30 minute on the floor screaming fit this morning because he was not done brushing his teeth. This was 15 minutes after he started. He has never done that before and it shocked me. All I could was just walk away so he could not see me laughing. I think I need to refresh my reading on "How to have a different kid by Friday" =)

No comments: