The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, March 15, 2010

Many faces of Luke...

Luke spent this past weekend in Dallas w/his Aunt T & Nanny. They went on trips to the Aquarium and the zoo! They also spent the day fishing & hanging with cousins on our families land&lake. He had a blast! He has been telling us stories since he got home on sunday about the sharks,monkey, tigers, lions, bears, fish and his cousins! It was a little tough for me tho. It was my first time to ever spend 2 weekends away from Luke in a row. It is usually a month or 2 in between over night visits for us. Last weekend I had a girls night on saturday&this weekend he was in Dallas. But, he handled it so well and he had so much fun! Justin&I repainted our house-went on dates to eat-hung out with friends-played games-watched movies and just talked. It was so quiet in the house...And we definitely missed our Luke and all his faces!

Very Excited Face!
Concentrating Face
Sleepy Face
Smiley Face
Just chillaxin' face
Serious Face
& his flirty face! (This face has had old ladies on seperate occasions buy him toys&treats at wal-mart because they thought he was a "cute lil flirt". I dont fall for it as easy as I used to lol)

*My sister took these pics of Luke over the weekend! She would send them to me throughout the day and I loved it! He is quite the characted&I love him so much!

No comments: