The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Easier?...I think NOT

So...Justin and I have made some HUGE decisions in our life. We have decided to put adoption on hold. We have been through the run-around and we are not giving up long term. But, we have decided to expand our family!!! Yes, we are trying for baby White #2. Which leads me to my thoughts today.

Everyone has told me getting pregnant the 2nd time around was so much easier. NOT. With our 1st pregnancy- we tried for 3 weeks & we got pregnant right away. Although, we miscarried (rip baby) it was not hard for us to get pregnant. With Luke, we tried for 1 month and we were pregnant. Now....we have been trying for 3 months? And still not pregnant. Not so much easier for us =(. We keep praying for God's will and His plan. To all my blogging mommas-- what was ya'lls experience? Was it more difficult?

6 comments:

Cole, Simone, Mia and Stephanie said...

Well, I hate to say it but it was easy both times for us. Cole was a surprise...i was on birth control. With baby #2, Cole was 10 months old, and i had been charting my cycle for 3 months..so I knew to the exact day when i was ovulating..so July came around and that morning I was feeling frisky, and that night I told Jared that if we wanted to start, then tonight is the night. Sho nuff, got pregnant that night. (that was the only night we had sex the entire month) Guess I'm really in tune with my body. Go to an ovulation calendar online and it will tell you what weeks you are fertile for the next 6 months. Then take ovulation kit tests too. It's like a science project...good luck!

Paige said...

It was the same both times. I use the ovulation predictor kit sticks that tell you when you are about to ovulate.

Kelly said...

sorry to hear it is taking a while! good luck and congrats on your decision to expand the family!

Justin*Tara*LucasWhite said...

Thank you girls for the advice& well wishes!

Kenz Mackk said...

I am getting my blog all set up. It should be ready soon. I am so happy you and Justin are expanding your family. You are great parents and the world deserves more "white" babies!

Lindsey said...

I don't know what to tell you girl. Our situation was a lot like Steph and J's. I was on birth control with both of my girls and took it religously!! We were shocked when we were pregnant with each one!!! I will be praying for you guys. Isn't motherhood wonderful!!