The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mommy~Friends


Even though this blog is for Luke, I have to stop and give a shout out to my 2 best mommy friends in Lubbock--Hilary & Laura Lee! In the picture above, our 3 loves are playing together! They are the best of friends. They are together a lot and are very protective & loving of one another. Gracie & Ava are the girliest girls I have ever met! And Luke, is a boy's boy for sure! Yet, all their personalities blend sooo good together! Its awesome, our kids play, and us girls talk, laugh, read magazines, share books, stress out together, have anxiety together, and talk about our sweet childrens future...ohhh & our men lol. I love them so much.




Laura Lee is in the white shirt! She is the firecracker of us 3! Hilary is in the blue shirt and she is the loving mommy of us, and me , of course, I am the random silly one! It works for us, the same way it does for our kids! Don't worry folks, I have not lost my mind with my make up lol. We put the kids to bed and then had a little 80's pageant. Spur of the moment as always haha! But, its nice that we all live right by eachother. We get to do silly summer nights things all the time lol...and our sweet men watch our babies while they sleep away~

I love how I can act like a total dork w/my besties! Friends make life fun!
Memorial Day Picnic! Our kids swam- we drank margaritas and watched the guys grill! What more could you ask for?!?! ;)

It has been really hard for me to be so far away from all my best friends&family in Dallas. I am a city girl...I miss the city. But, God stepped in, and heard my prayers. He gave me 2 of the bestest mommy-friends I could ever ask for! Hilary&Laura Lee & I have actually been friends since I first came to Lubbock and Texas Tech 9 years ago. But time and moving seperated us. Then, Hilary&Laura Lee moved back to Lubbock and we have all 3 been together every since!

A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope!

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is so important to have a good support group of mommy friends. So glad you have that!