The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, June 10, 2010

White family picture day


This past weekend, we had family pictures done with Justin's side of the family--The Whites!
It was a scorching 104' in New Mexico--we spent our in between shots downing water and dabbing sweat make-up stains. But, the pictures came out so good! We loved them! They were a gift from the kids to my mother-in-law Carrie!


The whole family!


9 years together-- & he still makes me giddy ;)


The girls! My mom&sisters in law! I love them, I thank God every single night for blessing me with the best in-laws ever. We have traveled, shopped, had some wine, lots of smiles, laughs and good memories together!


This 1 was my favorite of the family! We like to be silly&laugh! You can tell Luke was not in a picture taking mood at all. But, we still got some very good shots!
Thanks Rachael McPherson! (My soul sista!)

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love that one of you and Justin, you look beautiful!

Justin and Allison said...

These are really great pictures! I didn't realize you and your man had been together that long! Congrats.