The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, July 25, 2011

...take my hand..we'll be friends forever..




Me, Brie, Lindsay and Amanda! I met Lindsay & Amanda through wedding events with Brie. I absolutely adore both of them and we always have a good time when we are together!




Mine and Justin's best friends...Wade and Brie





Luke saw this dinosaur statue outside of Cafe J's and it become a must that he take a picture with it lol. His little pose cracks me up!

One of my closest friends, Brie, came & spent the weekend with us in Lubbock this weekend. She is 1 of the most loving people I have ever met in my life. We had a great weekend! I know I have mentioned Brie many times in my blog before. We were both bridesmaids in eachothers weddings. We met 10 years ago when we came to Texas Tech and both rushed Kappa Delta. We have been best friends ever since.


1 of our favorite things to do together is EAT! So of course, we had an evening date to Jazz. Ate Josies burritos at 2am and of course had our ritual sunday brunch at Cafe J's. We do that date everytime she comes to visit! Mimosas and Eggs Benedict. YUM!


I was having a hard time sleeping saturday night, just had a lot on my mind. Brie came, jumped in bed with me, and held my hand. She told me..."Tara you take my hand, we'll be best friend forever. Whatever worry of struggle you have in life, always remember I am here." Then she scratched my back and I fell asleep. Justin and Wade always joke about having to sleep on the couch when Brie & I are together. She is just one of those friends that I can stay up and talk and laugh with all night. Then we play the switch game. I play with her hair, she scratches my back. Sometimes, there are just people that God puts in our life for a really good reason. She is one of those people.




No comments: