The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy Week

This week has been so busy...and very fun! My Mom&Sister were here this week to watch Lucas while I finished my Phlebotomy clinicals! I am officially a Licensed Phlebotomist *YAY*! My next step is to start Nursing school and work in Labor and Delivery! Then, I will start Medical School and go into my true passion- becoming a doctor of research in diseases! Mark my word- I WILL find a cure for cancer, heart disease and diabetes. I love education and I hope Lucas will love it as much as Justin and I do!
Last night was very fun! We went and ate dinner with My Mom and My mother in law- Tamara, Justin and Lucas! I always love it when we can be with my mom and my mom in law! Our families live 7 hours away- so it is very special when we can all have time together! I thank God for those blessings in life...although they may seem small.
Lucas is talking a lot! I love it so much. I love hearing his little voice! He smiles a whole bunch and I am so thankful to have such a truly happy baby! When we were praying tonight, he was just talking and it made me smile- cause I knew he was talking to our Lord! He is still throwing up a lot and I gave it to God and Luke just loudly let him know he was agreed with that prayer request...it made me laugh! He is so silly! Tomorrow is family day! Just a relaxing day of watching football and cooking out steaks! *YUM*!!!

No comments: