The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, October 13, 2008

Lucas is 5 months

Our Little BabyBoy is 5 months old today!!! When Luke woke up this morning, me and Justin both felt as though he had grown so much in his sleep last night. He looked like a 5 month old baby! Where did our little baby go??? He is getting so big so fast! I had my first set of clinicals at the hospital today! I rushed home at noon when I was done to kiss my baby and love all over him! He was in his jumper and Nanny and Aunt T were of course taking 1,000 pictures of him! He was in a great mood! When daddy got home we went and ate at ShoGun to celebrate our 5 month old babies birthday! He liked watching them cook at the table and see the fire! He also LOVED the fishes in the pond in the entrance of the restaurant! He was in a great mood all day...being silly and funny as always! He is starting to sit up more and more during the day too!!! As I held him in my arms and we said our nightly family prayer together, I realized he is not so big. He is still mommas little baby boy! He still likes to be held and rocked and he still rubs my hand at night when he is sleepy! When me and Justin laid him in his bed we looked him over and decided that he absolutely still was our tiny, little, and sweet babyboy- despite being 5 months old today! =)

No comments: