The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Whole New World...

Every single day Lucas is learning something new! It is so much fun...I love the age he is right now! He is so silly and he is on the move all the time! Today I am just feeling so truly blessed to be at home with my baby everyday. I just get mesmerized by him...i could just play with him all day. Today he is really starting to scoot ALOT. I went into the laundry room for like 2 minutes to switch the laundry and when i walked back into the living room- Luke was ALL the way across the floor! He was on the move to the laundry room to come get me! HAHA! He had such a proud&determined look on his face that he had almost made it. It was so cute&sweet! (*Note..it is time for Justin & I to baby proof our fireplace!)

No comments: