The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Carol of Lights!







Last night was the Carol of Lights on Tech campus! It is one of my favorite traditions and I love going! Justin, Luke&I bundled up into 4-5 layers of clothing because its been so cold the past few days! We met at our good friend Hilarys house- along with our other friend, Laura Lee. Both Hilary&Laura Lee's daughters were also there! Hilary made some homemade Ham bone soup and it was amazing! I have never had that kind of soup before but I will be getting that recipe and cooking it...it was soooo good! And perfectly warm for a cold night! Then we headed out to Tech campus! The Christmas music was very pretty and there were a lot of people there! I dont care how many times I have seen the lighting of Tech campus- but it still takes my breath away! It is so pretty and makes me feel so proud I am an alum! Being on campus always brings up memories of the ol' college days too lol! We didnt stay very long because it was so dang cold. We kept Luke bundled up in lots of blankets but he was just not enjoying it. If we bundled his face up he would cry because he couldnt see very good and if we layed him in the wagon with 1,000 blankets he cried because we werent holding him. So as soon as the lights came on...we cheered and then headed straight to the car! When the cold front leaves we will take Luke back up to Tech and drive him around so he can enjoy all the lights! Its always nice though when you have backup mommies doing events with you so there is a little extra support and help! I am pretty sure Luke, Gracie and Ava had their 15 minutes of tantrums each lol! Toddlers feed off of eachother so much, sometimes we just have to sit back and laugh when things get stressful lol






No comments: