The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Land!

My brother is in town for the week! He is here for business but its definitely been fun to have him here and get to spend some fun time with him! My brother is one of my bestest friends in life and we always have fun when he is in town! We have done lots of Christmas shopping and Christmas Light looking. Last night, we took Luke to Santa Land. It was very pretty the way they set it up! Their were lots of lights and music so of course Luke loved it! The Santa line was a 2hr wait so we did not see Santa. Luke isnt the biggest Santa fan yet either so it wasnt a hard decision to make. It was fun to watch Luke take Uncle JoJo by the hand and show him all the fun stuff he liked. I love seeing our family interact with him. Joseph is having a blast playing and spending time with Luke wrestling and reading him stories and playing with tools. Luke is so much like Justin and Joseph. They all 3 love trucks, tools, balls and music.

Luke, Uncle JoJo and Justin by the big tree

I adore my brother!




No comments: