The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Outlook...

So after spending a lot of time thinking last night I came to some realizations. First- I am ALWAYS going to miss my family. It will never be easy to be away from them. Especially my sister&brother. But I am going to focus more on how special the times are when we do get to spend time together are. Family is an unbreakable bond. And I know I have been looking at things all wrong. Instead of resenting the fact that I am not close to them...I am going to appreciate every second that we have together. Thank goodness there are Blogs&Facebook so they can see pictures of Luke and keep updated with our life in every way. Second- altho I have been betrayed and hurt by 1 friend...i still have lots more that are amazing in Lubbock. Case in point...Luke&I have had a cold for 3 days now& after writing my blog last night, one of my good friends Hilary (who never read my blog) called and told me she is making us soup today so we can get back on our feet! The positives are there when our mindset is right. God is always here...he will never leave me or forsake me. He tells us that in his word so many times. Third- I know Justin is an amazing husband. I know he constantly has Luke&I as his priority. I am so thankful for that...i cant even put into words how much I love him and trust him. So if this is where his job is and this is where he can take care of his family the most- then I will smile about it and try to like Lubbock. I guess that quote is true.."You can take the girl out of the city- but you cant take the City out of the girl ;)".

I am thankful for my bible study last night even though it was a difficult one. I know we have to go through some rough things sometimes to see the good. I am just so thankful God walked with me through it. I am thankful that I am able to go to my husband with prayer and he will listen and understand whats in my heart...even when its sad and difficult. God is good...I trust Him with my life and the life of my family.

No comments: